CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. values your business and the confidence that you place in us. Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information is of the highest importance to the way we conduct our business.
We want you to be aware of the kinds of information that we collect about you and how it is used.
Kinds of nonpublic personal information we collect
We collect only information that is needed to administer our business and to serve you and your account. This can include:
- Information that you provide on applications, forms, and other correspondence, or information that you give us verbally.
- Data such as your name, Social Security number, address, phone number, assets, income, date of birth, and occupation.
- Transactional information such as your account numbers, account balances, transaction details, and other financial information. This can include transactions
with us, our affiliates, or other entities.
- Third-party information about you, such as data provided by your broker, financial planner, or other professional whom you hire.
How we limit and control use of your information
In order to protect your privacy, we carefully control how information about you is shared with other parties.
- We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you or former customers, except as permitted or required by law. The law permits us to share information about current or former investors with our affiliates, advisors, subadvisors, transfer agents, broker/dealers, administrators, or any firms involved in providing the products and services you receive from us. For example, we share information about your account with outside vendors so that your account statements can be printed and mailed. However, these parties are not permitted to release, use, or transfer your information to anyone else.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulatory authorities’ standards to guard information about you. Our operational and data processing systems reside in a secure environment that protects nonpublic personal information from being accessed inappropriately by third parties.