- 502,600 acres of commercial timberlands
- 460,700 fee acres
- 32,100 leased acres
- 11,000 joint venture acres
- Approximately 19.5 mm tons of merchantable timber
- Well-diversified species and product mix
- 74% pine / 26% hardwood by acreage
- 51% pulpwood / 49% sawtimber by volume
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified
Includes timber assets held by Dawsonville Bluffs, LLC, in which CTT owns a 50% member interest.
All data as of 6/30/2017 before current year growth is considered, which generally approximates current year harvest volume.