- 502,400 acres of commercial timberlands
- 460,500 fee acres
- 30,900 leased acres
- 11,000 joint venture acres
- Approximately 19.0 mm tons of merchantable timber
- Well-diversified species and product mix
- 74% pine / 26% hardwood by acreage
- 50% pulpwood / 50% sawtimber by volume
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified
Consists of timber assets held by Dawsonville Bluffs, LLC, in which CTT owns a 50% member interest.
All data as of 9/30/2017 before current year growth is considered, which generally approximates current year harvest volume.