- 514,100 acres of commercial timberlands
- 477,200 fee acres
- 30,900 leased acres
- 6,000 joint venture acres1
- Approximately 20.6 mm tons of merchantable timber2, 3
- Well-diversified species and product mix
- 74% pine / 26% hardwood by acreage2
- 52% pulpwood / 48% sawtimber by volume2
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified
1. Consists of timberlands held by Dawsonville Bluffs, LLC, in which CTT owns a 50% member interest.
2. Does not include timberlands held by Dawsonville Bluffs, LLC.
3. Excludes current year biological growth.
All data as of 3/31/2018 unless otherwise noted.