CatchMark has ownership interests in over 1.6 million1 acres of high-quality commercial timberlands.
Joint Venture Acres1
- 520,500 direct-owned acres (490,200 fee acres, 30,300 leased acres)
- Merchantable timber: 19.9 million tons (fee and leased)2
- U.S. South:
- 74% pine / 26% hardwood by acreage
- 51% pulpwood / 49% sawtimber by inventory volume
- Pacific Northwest:
- 87% commercial conifers, including 77% Douglas Fir
- 17% pulpwood / 83% sawtimber by inventory volume
- 1.1 million joint venture acres
- Merchantable timber: 38.3 million tons2
- 66% pine / 34% hardwood by acreage
- 49% pulpwood / 51% sawtimber by inventory volume
- Ownership in nine states in the U.S. South and Pacific Northwest.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified
- Includes timberlands held by Dawsonville Bluffs and Triple T, in which CTT owns interests.
- Excludes current year biological growth.
- All data as of 9/30/2018 unless otherwise noted.