- 520,800 acres of commercial timberlands
- 479,400 fee acres
- 30,900 leased acres
- 10,500 joint venture acres1
- Approximately 21.2 mm tons of merchantable timber
- Well-diversified species and product mix
- 74% pine / 26% hardwood by acreage
- 52% pulpwood / 48% sawtimber by volume
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified
1. Consists of timberlands held by Dawsonville Bluffs, LLC, in which CTT owns a 50% member interest.
All data as of 12/31/2017 before current year growth is considered, which generally approximates current year harvest volume.